Fees are due and payable every four weeks, which is continually the same unless the amount of days your child attends Preschool has changed, or your child care benefit/rebate percentage has changed. Your fee statement will be emailed to you.
- Fees MUST be paid up to date, by the end of the four week period.
- If fees fall into arrears, your child’s place at the centre will be jeopardized and may be offered to someone on the waiting list.
What is Child Care Subsidy (CCS)?
CCS is a payment from the Australian Government that helps you with the cost of your childcare.
How to claim Child Care Subsidy
Check if you are eligible for this subsidy before you start. CCS is paid directly to your child care provider to reduce the fees you have to pay.
Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment
You need to sign into your Centrelink online account through myGov. Select Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment task. Work through the steps to give the new information and confirm your current details.
You’ll need to provide the following details:
- an estimate of your family income for 2018-19
- your and your partner’s activity level
- school level of your child
- confirmation of your child’s enrolment details
You may also need to provide some more details, such as:
- your and your partner’s Tax File Number (TFN)
- other evidence as required
When Centrelink finalised your assessment or claim, they’ll send you a notice to let you know the outcome. If you get your letters online, they’ll send it to your myGov Inbox.
They’ll tell you:
- if you’re eligible, and
- the child care fee assistance you’ll get
All children attending our centre must have their enrolment formalised prior to commencement. You may have customer reference numbers at home from other dealings with Centrelink but you’ll need to contact Centrelink to link your position at our centre and to provide them with the information needed to complete your assessment. This can take up to 4 weeks for your information to be finalised.
If you need to, you can also call:
- For more information go to humanservices.gov.au/childcaresubsidy or my.gov.au
- You can telephone the Australian Government Department of Human Services – CENTRELINK
- 13 6150 – Between 81m and 8pm (local time) Monday to Friday
- 13 1202 – For information in languages other than English
- myGov 13 2307 – 7am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 5pm Saturday and Sunday