Fees are due and payable every two weeks via direct debit. On the Monday of the 2-week period you’ll be emailed a statement for that week and the following week. Your fees will continually be the same unless the amount of days your child attends Preschool has changed, or your child care benefit/rebate percentage has changed. Your fee statement will be emailed to you.
- Fees MUST be paid up to date.
- If fees fall into arrears, your child’s place at the centre will be jeopardized and may be offered to someone on the waiting list.
What is Child Care Subsidy (CCS)?CCS is a payment from the Australian Government that helps you with the cost of your childcare.
How to claim Child Care SubsidyCheck if you are eligible for this subsidy before you start. CCS is paid directly to your child care provider to reduce the fees you have to pay.
Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessmentYou need to sign into your Centrelink online account through myGov. Select Complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment task. Work through the steps to give the new information and confirm your current details.
You’ll need to provide the following details:
- an estimate of your family income for 2018-19
- your and your partner’s activity level
- school level of your child
- confirmation of your child’s enrolment details
You may also need to provide some more details, such as:
- your and your partner’s Tax File Number (TFN)
- other evidence as required
They’ll tell you:
- if you’re eligible, and
- the child care fee assistance you’ll get
If you need to, you can also call:
- For more information go to humanservices.gov.au/childcaresubsidy or my.gov.au
- You can telephone the Australian Government Department of Human Services – CENTRELINK
- 13 6150 – Between 81m and 8pm (local time) Monday to Friday
- 13 1202 – For information in languages other than English
- myGov 13 2307 – 7am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 5pm Saturday and Sunday